Pages

Monday, February 8, 2010

Mommys Little Monster

I got to play with some really nice girls this weekend...I put together a mini album for Christopher..I put some cute pictures I had of him doing super hero stuff as boys often do..All my products I used were from The Mommy's little monster Kit...It can be found here...
One of the things that sets this kit club apart from the others is that you will be inspired all month long by really cute creative stuff made by Nelly, Ally, Carrie or me....The Head ninjas do a very good job at keeping the blog moving...Moving with consistent inspiration..I love that ..I buy a kit and maybe I get stuck..You know it happens to all of us .. You just get on over to the Pink Ninja Addicts and guess what your UN stuck ....This mini album I mde totally ended up remindidng me of Toy Story....
I did some glimmer mist on the cover and lots of fun rub ons that are also included..They work really well..
This are an American Crafts mini marks rub on transfers..You get a whole collection..Toy soldiers..Rockets ..so Toy Story..
Check out this little dino guy...hand made by Miss Ally herself...A littlo DYMO action with Christophers name and there you have it a cute mini album cover....

4 comments:

Teri said...

Very cute! So talented... :o)

Emily D. said...

I love this! I can't wait to see the rest! I love your work!!!

bethchien said...

that's an adorable layout!

Mindy Lacefield said...

i love these layouts chica!! i love seeing what you create. so awesome! love ya !!