Pages

Friday, January 22, 2010

Its Friday ?


I am kinda rambling so be warned...
This Friday its cold and raining here in San Diego...CHA is also this weekend..How exciting all the new paper lines and new product is here..My girlfriends are going and I wish I was but you cant do everything when your a single mom...I will just have to wait until its out in the stores...This way I have something to look forward to.(new paper...YUMMY )
I had company this whole week and a couple sick kids..My birth mom stayed with me..It was nice..Having another adult to talk too..I am still crocheting a-lot..but my girlfriend Cathy man I taught her the basics and man shes just crazy making stuff..I love it now she teaching me now..I am loving the rain just loving it...I am wearing rain boots today too..This is my outfit this Friday. Yes I have to buns in my hair..here is a secret ( this is my favorite way to do my hair right now ) its kinda weird i guess because I am 37 but I just love having it out of my face and ponytails are cute...Oh..I am all over the place today so just bare with me...I have to share this with you..My new favorite face cream I just discovered...7 (seven) from target..Have you tried this stuff ??I just love it.I also love the price so perfect..another reason to go to target..OK well have a great weekend and if you are going to CHA...blog about it OK..Have a safe weekend and stay warm.I am going to the movies with my dad....

7 comments:

Kelly Berkey said...

Darling outfit dear!!
I'm wearing a new chocolate sweater, skin tight skinny jeans from express and my ugg boots!! Casual day at work, and I'm rocking a ponytail...I turn 43 on Sunday and still wear them, you go girl!
Have a wonderful weekend,
Kelly

PaperCameraScissor said...

Your outfit is so cute--loving the rain boots.

I will have to wait for the new goodies from cha also. --:(

Emily D. said...

I love that outfit!!! You look fabulous!

And I know what you mean about the single mom thing.... I've been there... was there for quite a while. Technically, still am. So, I know how it is to not get to do everything with the friends...but you know what, we are better because of it. And we are so close to our children... I love that. It makes us stronger.

Have a beautiful weekend Gloria!!

Sweet Escape said...

awww, miss gloria, you are always so adorable!!,,i heart you, you are the cutest!!,,i'm so in love with your outfit,,those rainboots are killer...so rad!,,and the hair is perfect!,,and that yellow wall is just so happy!!! you are so cute and perfect!!!,,,love ya!!!

Kolleen said...

LOVE your outfit!
LOVE the gor-juss yellow color of your wall.
LOVE your adorable owls.
LOVE your hair...i am 37 too and I wear the messy side buns which we endearingly call "rock stars"!!! we are never too old my love!!!

LOVE you!!

xoxoxo
k

Denise said...

I'm single again as well. It was a belated Christmas present my husband gave me.

Anyhoo, I'm going to CHA preview at EverAfter this coming Saturday (don't tell the girls at Pink). Wanna go??

tricia said...

I love this photo of you! You are adorable and you look happy, which makes me smile. :)
PS...you're never too old for funky/cute hair. I am 43 and I wear pigtails from time to time...remember?
Hugs from TX
Tricia