Pages

Thursday, January 28, 2010

The Lucky 13



Our Lucky 13 international circle journal came to an end last night..Our year was up and 10 out of the 13 ladies were able to make it to closing dinner where we exchanged our pages..We had ladies from Australia and from all over the USA..I was really happy happy with the way my turned out and I think everyone could tell that just about each page took me about 3 hours to pt together.. Our pager were on canvas so this was challenging for me. I heard a-lot of people say that they liked the challenge of working on canvas and I guess I like canvas for painting..I just love paper to much...It was a blast and I am glad I did it...The best part for me is absolutely hands down getting to meet other woman who love making stuff..artist who love mixed media and paper crafting as much as I do..love that...Here are a couple pictures from last night..

3 comments:

Kolleen said...

great pictures...so fun!!!

i need to find something like that close to me to meet other women who love to create in that way!!

love you G!
xxo
k

Cheryl Waters said...

It was such a fun evening! I just loved our time together throughout the year and that night! Lots of love girly!

Unknown said...

Yay had a wonderful time! xoxo Muah