Pages

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Date night..


Little story...
today I had a date with the cutest eight year old boy I know. We had a long day and after gymnastics he asked me to pick a place were I would like to have dinner with him..I liked that so I said Pick up Sticks. We got there and ordered the our food and sat down. There was a table across from us with 5 little kids..All under the age of 6. I love little kids and so does Christopher..Our date became a table of 7 and lots of cute little voices..Christopher had a great time and so did I. After they left and we finished our food we got our fortune cookies...Christopher's read like this A short stranger will soon enter your life...and mine was following inner promptings brings quiet accomplishments..Translation from Christopher..Oh MY mom both our fortunes all ready came true.. We had dinner and a little boy came and talked to me he was short and he entered my life...Translation for me you've been listening to your heart and now your getting happy..Pretty cool hu...

7 comments:

Sweet Escape said...

awwww, this is soo sweet!!! soo cute!!~kids are so magical!

*i am totally down for a mini photo shoot this weekend! side note: my hair isn't really that short,, i pinned it to look like that, but i can do it again!!

Jennifer said...

that little story brought tears to my eyes.

Toni said...

Love the fortunes ,, and so awesome that you had a great date night!!

Kolleen said...

SUPER COOL!!

I <3 STUFF LIKE THAT SO MUCH!!!

sounds like a perfect date with a perfect little gentleman!!!

i left you a little somethin on my blog if you get a sec to pop over!
xxoo
k

Mindy Lacefield said...

sounds like a perfect day. miss you my sweet....love you!

chrissy said...

gloria...that was so sweet. thanks for sharing. you've inspired me to take a day with an 8 yr. old boy i know pretty well too!
loves!

Cierra Buchwald said...

i miss you so much! love the sweet story!!