Pages

Friday, January 8, 2010

Little life thoughts..

Some days we don't get to take the path that we had planned. Sometimes our paths are not our own..We meet others along the way that join us for a day or sometimes even longer.
it is up to us to be able to recognize the beauty in them for joining us and in ourselves for accepting them..Our paths are ours but it is lovely when we are joined by others..
I don't believe we are meant to be alone .Its important to reach out and share our lives..good or bad ....Thank You..... all of you who leave such sweet comments I get really excited and the truth is I love that I am not alone....

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

oh how true. Just what I needed to hear at this moment in my life. And please know dear gloria that you are never alone. I am always here thinking of you and sending you loving thoughts. I hope all is well with you.

Kolleen said...

YOU ARE NOT ALONE!!! no way, no how!!!! : )

i love your words and these gorgeous photos. i was just telling a friend of mine something very similar about our paths and how they don't always turn out the way we thought they would...the path takes a turn we weren't necessarily prepared for or ever expecting...but we should go with it...it WILL straighten out and others are with you...even when you feel completely alone...they are there!

love you G!
xxoo
k

Toni said...

Great post, G-Dawg! And no ,,, you are not alone! Have a the most beautiful day ever!!!

xoxo

patty said...

So true, so true, so true - and well said, dear Gloria!! It's hard to imagine any more our lives before the internet. I mean, it's got its down-side, but in terms of connecting, it is so amazing! Love the photos (Del Mar?) and love you!!

Unknown said...

yep,little bird, and i believe it's the curves in the path where we find some of the most meaningful and life changing little tweaks. meandering paths. i'm so glad i met you while doing a little meandering of my own. you bless my life.