Pages

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Happy Thursday to you


I hope you are having great week..this week is being good to me. I am defenatly adapting to being the only parent in my children's life. I adore my kids so that makes it easier...I have been finishing up my interior decorating and cleaning out closets so its looking pretty good. Molly is sporting her new crochet outfit..This makes me kinda laugh every time I look at her..She doesn't have to wear the hat but the little sweater is warm..What can I say its a poodle in orange clothing...its kinda of messed up but its funny stuff.. This is what I have been working on...
My lucky 13 pages...
next kit for the Pink Ninjas addicts..(good stuff)
This is what I want to try to do.
Try this cute Friday ..Self Portrait Friday ?
start a painting for Isabella room.
Try this ATM
and I start my official marathon training this Saturday...The Rock n Roll..more on this Saturday..after I run and I am all happy and excited...

5 comments:

patty said...

Awwww, how adorable! Muffin has some sweaters, but not homemade and no hats - not sure she would put up with that!!

Kolleen said...

hey you!

you HAVE to market that sweet outfit Molly is wearing! I have friends that would eat that stuff up...it is too stinkin cute!!!

your talent is so endless and i am so proud of you!!

xxooxxoo YOU INSPIRE ME

Anonymous said...

Your photo cracked me up! I think my dogs would chew off the outfits... It definately brightened my day!

Jennifer Priest said...

Yeah there is really something wrong about a poodle in an orange sweater! Cute but wrong. LOL Can't wait to see your Lucky 13 pages ;)

Mindy Lacefield said...

i love the poodle outfit. poodles are the best dogs aren't they....so so cute!!! i hope you post photos of the new decor. much love.

i wish you the best for the marathon training. i've still had to lay off a while due to lingering injuries. maybe one of these days. now i'm focusing on yoga.

love you!
m.