Pages

Friday, January 8, 2010

Happy Friday..a little bit about stuff..

part A
I read a bumper sticker that said just because you feel something it does not make it real...sometimes it gets complicated in our head..It passes..for me I just need to ride it out. I don't give up ..I have constant hope that things will be OK..I also don't have high expectations for myself on days like this..instead I am more gentle and I try to be patient with myself..Then it passes and it gets better..and I it feels less complicated in my head..The next paragraph has nothing to do with this one..I am rambling..sorry..
Its Friday..The first Friday of 2010. Time goes by so fast its pretty crazy..I have moved on in my painting of the house with two small brushes from..The entry way to the living room to the staircase to my daughters room .I finishing Isabella's new room .She will have a purple and pink room by tomorrow at this time...Its exciting changing things around and it feels new...I still find time to scrap..somehow I get it in there..Here are some of the ones I made this week..I also was blog hopping like a little rabbit and stopped at smile and wave and she has the cutest head band idea..I am so doing making one of those tomorrow..be well and enjoy your first Friday of the new year...

6 comments:

Jennifer said...

that bumper sticker is really good advise. something i really needed to hear today. thank you gloria. hope all is well with you.

Toni said...

Things will all work out G-Dawg. You totally deserve every happiness that comes your way!!!

xoxo

Kolleen said...

i agree with Toni...you deserve nothing but the best. and after going through some of the "yuk" you will appreciate all the goodness that much more!!! speakin from experience babe!! love you tons and happy friday to you!!

i love all the colors you are doing your house...just. love. it.
xxoo
k

chrissy said...

gloria...you are beautiful!
i love you!
happy first friday of the year!
c

www.chrissygardner.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I don't think I've let you know how much I enjoy your blog. I follow it in goole reader (thanks for the tip! love it!) so I get a little Gloria each day

Have a beautiful day!

Tiffani said...

Can you share the link for the headband idea?