Pages

Sunday, January 31, 2010

HAPPY FEBRUARY...

Happy February first...and thanks to the month of January . You were nice to me..Even when I felt these clouds following me..Somehow the sunshine won..I also got to spend some time with my family ..Its always nice to see each other..We don't do it as much as we should ,but we will forever be family..You know , we are at each others birthday parties and if anyone has a baby were there...between the 3 of us we have 8 kids and one of us wants 4 more..(its not me).
I also got as much happy reading in as I could..That always helps make any month good...These will lift your spirits at anytime...There happy books...
Yes, I finished my Lucky 13 pages...This January...This project took me at least 40 hours..I was really happy with each page and I felt like you could tell I put a-lot of love and creativity into each one..and I am done.....yeah...on time too....
So I can honestly say that I am in a total adjusting period...Its scary ,its lonely at times but its were I need to be so I can get to the good stuff...I am looking forward to the month of February..I have a couple lists and painting to do...I have swimming lessons that I love with my little people I adore...I have hobbies I love and girlfriends that call...But what I have more than anything is HOPE...HOPE that all will be well sometime in the near future...I hope this month brings you love and creative energy and more love....I love LOVE....

4 comments:

PaperCameraScissor said...

Looks as you did have agreat January.

For February I hope my dh gets called back to work or finds a job that pays well.

I love that cloud picture!!

Kolleen said...

i love you sweet Gloria!

HOPE is all around you.....there are times it is harder to see than others...but it is always there!

xxooxoo
k

www.heartwingsisters.blogspot.com

Toni said...

You deserve every happiness and I'm glad that January was a good month for you. I think February will be just as good...if not better!

xoxo

patty said...

Gloria, it's just lovely to see that you are moving such a positive direction - speaking your truth, keeping it real and putting yourself out there - both the bad and the good. YOU GO GIRL - I'm glad to share this jouney with you and I thought about you this morning when I was running. Keep it up!!