Pages

Friday, December 18, 2009

Happy Weekend..




I know its Holiday madness and time to start the wrapping which was my plan for today until my sister called and asked if I wanted to have coffee with her...Lucky me that she was near my house because we live about an hour away from each other... My friend Cathy also joined us so it was such a nice way to start my weekend...We talked about our kids and I ate a piece of lemon cake..Yummy and we had lots of coffee..I really want to say Thank You Angie for being such a good big Sister to me..and calling everyday to see how I am doing..I am very lucky to have you in my life...and to call you my sister...love you...

5 comments:

Vivienne said...

sounds like such a lovely day!

Love, Carrie said...

What a great way to start your weekend! Xoxo

chrissy said...

missing you dear gloria...your little package of love arrived in my mailbox and made my day like you just don't understand...thankyou thankyou thankyou my beautiful friend...

patty said...

Your sister is gorgeous, just like you!

Kolleen said...

that is what it's all about...family, love, togetherness!!!
it makes me happy to know you have your sister and she is there for you...checking in on you...supporting you!!!
love you G

xxoo
k