Pages

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year....


Holy Cow.... its almost 2010...We made it ..I made it..Yeah..This year has passed and I am looking forward to next year. I am looking forward to all the changes...I am incredibly grateful for my blog. It has really fun having an on line journal...The first time I ever looked at a computer was 6 years ago..I love technology. Now I have friends in the web world...pretty cool. I love coming home and getting comfy so I can go blog hopping..I have had a wonderful time this year surfing around.Thanks to all my friends who take the time to blog...Love it all.My wishes for all of you for the new year are good health ,creative motivation, ability to stay focused, I hope that you are loved and treated well in 2010 and may you know that you are special and unique just because you are you..Theres only one you..Go forward and make next year your best one yet..That's my plan........ I didn't finish my Gwen Bell wonderful year in review so I am gonna finish it...
December 20Th The person or people who went out of there to provide great customer service this year was in and out...I love going there because the kids who work there are so kind and I leave there smiling every time..
Dec 21st The project I started this year that I love was crocheting...I started and I still love it..I have made so many cute scarfs and I have loved giving them to my friends..
Dec22ND The start up business I love for this year is The pink Ninja addicts..because its run by some great girls I admire ...
Dec 23rd My fave web tool is MAC....anything
Dec24Th Wow..The best lesson I learned this year is this trust my gut..have confidence in my decisions. I don't ever want to feel scared of anyone. I should not be afraid to say no..The lesson is stand up for yourself Gloria...
Dec 25Th The best gift I gave my self this year was My Camera ..Canon Rebel XS..I never get tired of playing with it..
Dec 26Th My epiphany of this year was That not all people are good..I know sound so negative hu...but its been that kind of year for me. I do believe people are good I really do with all my heart but I have been really naive for most of my life...and this year I learned its not all pretty but I honestly do believe in the magic that friendship and having kids and I am not shutting my heart down ..I am moving forward leaving the ugliness behind me...( a little self rambling there )
Dec 27Th I totally did discover twitter and I love it..
Dec 28t My stationary find of the year was my Kelly Rea Journal..I love it. The little messages on each page are perfect. They keep my creativity flowing...
Dec29Th My biggest Belly laugh this year was hanging out at my friends house acting completely silly making myself laugh ..by rapping and being totally crazy nerdy and then having it become contagious..Then next thing you know both of us are laughing only now we are telling what if stories...I love that..What if stories...crazy funny
Dec 30Th The advertisement that changed me...This is hard because I don't watch TV at all..never ever no TV for me...
Dec 31st I wish I would have finished my 365 layouts last year..but If I would have man I would have had a ton of layouts done...

1 comment:

patty said...

Gloria, I know it has been a tough year for you, but you are through it and still standing and moving forward - Yea! I know things are going to be better in 2010, as we take it one day at a time.... I can feel it in my bones! Love and happiest of New Years to you, dearest Gloria!!