Pages

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Check it out....Its Here.....

I am so excited because my friends Ally and Nelly did something really really cool...
They started a new kit club The Pink Ninja Addicts.... and it looks so yummy....I had the privilege of using it because they asked if I would be on there design team....Hello Sunshine...how happy am I...I love these girls there genuine good people..Who can rock the house with there awesome crafty talents ...so let the show begin and head on over to the Pink Ninjas Addicts...Oh and guess what there guest designer for January Is Elsie..Go and see what she did with this the Pink Ninja Addicts Kits..
Here is something I made with the kit..I will show you more next year...

2 comments:

allyson joy said...

G money!!! Aaaaaaaghhhh!!!!!! Sooooo excited!! So happy to have you on the team lady!!! love • love that freaking casa rosa {pink house in case you don't know Spanish,,,}. Love lady - thanks for joining us!!!!
{xoxoxoxoxox}

Sweet Escape said...

Holey moley!!!!,,that pink house is sooooo freaking awesome!!!,,,so happy and so excited to have you on the team,,,this is the most freaking exciting thing ever!!!,,we are gonna blow the roof!!!