Pages

Sunday, December 6, 2009

The best of 09 Challenge.....


The best of 09 Challenge...well if anything I am going to have a great memories of 09 due to this challenge...Well this is hard best workshop of 09...That's tough since I went to two and they both were amazing..They changed me inside out...They both had one common them..Art...I drove twelve hours to Art Nest in February and it was worth every minute of our drive. I went with my sweet friend Jane that I admire very much...We had two painting teachers and one jewelry teacher...I made magical friends...I know I am completely blessed to have taken part in both Art Nest and Beprent retreat....

2 comments:

Caryn Lynn said...

The Art Nest was definitely a highlight of my year too. It was so wonderful to meet both you and Jane.

Elizabeth Halt said...

Wow - two great retreats in one year. How fun! I looked at Art Nest in '10 but didn't end up signing up. Oh well ..