Pages

Thursday, November 5, 2009

The Pink Ninjas have done it again..

Whats my age again..?That's it the new inspiration is up over at The Pink Ninja Blog..This is such GREAT blog to be a part of. If you have played you know why? Play along and leave them a comment with a link to your blog ...and we promise to go check out your work out and whisper sweet nothings in your ear...Here is my layout..I go biking often with my dad or best friend...and yes just like in my car I take pictures of myself.....

6 comments:

Jennifer said...

I love these shots of you. As you know I do the exact same thing when riding my bicycle. It is just too much not to do it. So great to see your smile :)

patty said...

Love this sentiment and agree wholeheartedly! I will check it out!

Cierra Buchwald said...

Oh crap... you didn't run into a car did you???? Lol! Miss you

Love, Carrie said...

I love that you take photos of yourself while bicycling!!!...and your layout is so cheerful, plus all the papers you used are devine :)

Kolleen said...

i love it! you are too cute for words Gloria!!
xoxoxoxox
i miss that face

Mindy Lacefield said...

this is wonderful gloria!! miss u love