Pages

Friday, November 20, 2009

I added Martha...


My girlfriend Dee asked me if I named my gourds..I did and here is Martha...Why Martha? My aunt worries a-lot and she looks worried even when shes not...Its just who she is..well this gourd looks worried but in a kinda cute way..She reminds me of her with her short red hair....
All I need now is some good words to put on her cute round body....I am thinking that maybe a Santa Gourd would be cool too....or Mrs..Santa..Have a great Saturday..and as for me I think I am feeling kinda quite inside and I think that's okay...actually its perfect....Happy Saturday..

6 comments:

Unknown said...

These are sooo sweet!! I just love the idea of using the words" She is Contemplating" it looks so like that is what she is doing

DeeSteeves said...

Martha is tooooo cute! Love her.

patty said...

Martha is a sweetheart! And I love the idea of a jolly plump Santa and Mrs. Santa!

allyson joy said...

awwwww shes perfect!!!!
{xoxo}

Mindy Lacefield said...

gloria, they are just wonderful!! love, love, love these girl. miss you terribly. hugs!!!

judy said...

she is beautiful! and so are you. xo