Pages

Sunday, October 18, 2009

what I am feeling right now...





I am on my way home and waiting at the airport with a pretty long layover in Phoenix...so I thought I would right about my experience the last four days...I am sure I will have many more stories to tell later too...First let me say that if you ever get the opportunity to attend an art retreat like this one unearth retreat . The kind were you get on an airplane or drive real far to meet together with a group of woman you have never met before and make art...It sounds scary hu...It is scary and it takes a-lot to do it...but this being my second retreat I have to say I had the most magical creative,spiritual experience of my life at these events...
I can't say enough good things about it..I made amazing friends that I am going to keep in touch with..I had conversations with woman that I have admired for so long..Woman who are full of wisdom and see other females for who they are..They now you by name. You matter at these retreats..I fell in love with this lady named Marylin..She called me bird..(i like that) My heart is so full of appreciation for my experience...I am in ahhh.....
Not to mention the Art and Yoga and meditation we did.....I cant wait to play with my pictures from Oregon..I had no idea that it was so beautiful..Wow..its toook my breath away..

10 comments:

This Must be the Place . . . said...

It sounds like you really needed that. I'm glad you had such a positive experience there -- Oregon is my favorite place on earth. So gorgeous.

Mindy Lacefield said...

i miss you already gloria. i feel so blessed to have shared this experience with you. you made my time in manzanita so cherished. thank you for talking to me those nights. love you sweet. xxoxo

Love, Carrie said...

I am in heaven just thinking about such a beautiful place...can't wait to see you!!!

Unknown said...

glad to hear you had an amazing time!! I want to see some Gloria art! Get your photos up!!

Mindy Lacefield said...

I can't say enough of how meeting you has brought inspiration to my life. i will never forget the time we had. many hugs.

Kolleen said...

the picture of you and marilyn...DELICIOUS! so much love!
xoxox
Kolleen

Elizabeth Halt said...

I love the photo of you and Marilyn. You can just feel the love.

chrissy said...

..i know it's been said before, but that picture of you and marilyn! OH MY GOODNESS! two angels on earth and i get to call them both my friend!
love you gloria,
Chrissy

Elena Lai Etcheverry said...

love it G. Can't wait to hear all about it!

Lori said...

I'm SO GLAD that we shared a house, so that we had some time to talk. I loved meeting you -- you are such a special soul.