Pages

Sunday, October 11, 2009

So happy creating...Sunday


This is kind of how it is...You see a swap and you love the girl that's hosting it...in this case its Carrie.. You love the store its being held at in this case its the store I am completely loyal too..The Pink Pineapple..You know its going to be good ,yeah you can feel it...You wait till the last minute or in this case the day before and you put it together and you feel good about your pages...The creative thing is flowing and its colorful.....You show up the day of the swap and guess what..Your fellow female creators also did a great job and You go home with a rocking finished album...and two cupcakes in your tummy..So Thanks Carrie for putting together such a great swap..
Love Chunky...
So much fun color...
I am tuesday..wwaaa laaaa
Go home happy, with new book in hand....

3 comments:

Emily D. said...

Great swap, and awesome books! Looks like everyone had a blast!

Denise N Griff said...

So sorry I missed it!! I love my journal, and I think everyone did a fabulous job!! Denise (Miss Wednesday)

Cierra Buchwald said...

you girls are so cute!