Pages

Friday, September 18, 2009

The Pink Ninjas have the new inspiration up....


Well its been up...There new prompts to get you creatively inspired go up every wed.....This time it was collections....I do collect a couple things Owls....There so 70s to me..I also collect Nutcrackers ? I don't know how that happened but I have a-lot and I do love how festive they make my house look at Christmas time..I also collect books...How to books...That's it so for sure the funnest of the stuff I choose to collect are owls...Here's my layout...

6 comments:

Kolleen said...

love your owls Gloria! Very 70's!! I am so glad you posted your blog on our "be present retreats" yahoo group!
Hi!! I will be meeting you in October...can't wait!! I am excited and nervous all wrapped into one! :) It is going to be an incredible adventure...I just know it!
K
http://www.heartwingsisters.blogspot.com

Love, Carrie said...

Lovely layout! The way you grouped the owls is perfect! Great colors too!

Elena Lai Etcheverry said...

oh yes, I recognize a few of those. very cute G.

Ebbie said...

Awww, such a sweet collection! :) I collect scrapbooking stuff... haven't scrapbooked at all in awhile. Maybe I should check out some of the challange blogs. I think I'm in need of some serious motivation. Take care!

Toni said...

Whooo has a cute page....well.... that would be .. YOU!!!!

Christina said...

I have some 70's owls that i got from my mom. I should send you a pic so you can see; they are so rad!
xo