Pages

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

The Pink Ninjas have the new inspiration up....




Oh boy...The Pink Ninjas have there new inspiration up.....I love it. This one is my favorite until next week I am sure...I had so much fun creating this layout. I love the paper and the little whales even though it has nothing to do with the layout. I just love the little whales.The topic is so cool. One day I might tell you mine or maybe not. The Pink Ninjas are also having a Design Team call..Have you been to this blog , Its so cool and fun and I love it. Here is my layout for The Pink Ninjas..

4 comments:

Christina said...

the layers on this are awesome!
xo

Toni said...

Cute page G-Dawg!!!! You rocked the "secret"!!

Elena Lai Etcheverry said...

super cute! so chunky!

allyson joy said...

love this layout G