Pages

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Some weekend stuff...




I am trying to teach myself how to knit....I have a couple of books and I am enjoying the learning process..It seems like it will be fun once I get passed the knit one pearl one section ...I know its a little boring but that's okay..I also finished my ATC for Allys swap..I like making them its different putting together something small.I think they look a little Christmas.I just noticed that looking at this picture.Well I hope you have a blessed weekend..I am off to see Dave Mathews tonight and I am really excited....I really like Dave Mathews its so romantic and lovey.

5 comments:

Elena Lai Etcheverry said...

have fun tonight. i know u will. the atcs are very cute. not too christmasey to me but very cute!

Toni said...

Hope you have fun at the concert tonight! You sure have more patience then I do for the knitting. I've tried it before and got very frustrated with it. LOL!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Gloria,

That's a great knitting photo. I have that on my list of things to learn this year, but haven't actually picked up my yarn yet.

So jealous that you got to see Dave Matthews...love him! :) Hope you had a great time.

~ Karen

Love, Carrie said...

Sweet little ATCs!...and I LOVE the photo of you!...great yellow, by the way...

allyson joy said...

love you, love these atcs, cant wait to hear about dave!!!
{xoxo}