Pages

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Inspired by Celine...



We all have that scrapping blog that's just eye candy to us..right ? One of the most inspirational scrappers to me is Celine Navarro..I love her use of color and the way she puts pictures and product together on a page. The way she sees the whole page is simply scrapylicious to me. She recently started Tuesday tutorials and I this last one just rocked. First My friend Ally did a layout that was one color and my friend Carrie mentioned to me how she wanted to make one because she was so inspired by Ally....Then Celine made a similar creation this Tuesday and well here is what I came up with.....Oh I almost forgot to tel you the story of this picture...Isabella and I were hiking in Idaho it was a short hike we had luch at the top of the mountain and took some pictures...Isa asked me if she could put some of my lipstick on followed by mommy do you have that mirror on you so I can make sure I put it on right. She is a such a girl....

3 comments:

Toni said...

Lil Miss G-Dawg ,,,, Lovely as usual!!! Gotta love Hambly!!!

Love, Carrie said...

This turned out PERFECT!!!....and what a great story...it all just makes me smile :)

allyson joy said...

G ~ i love this layout!!! for starters you know i adore this picture, but the layout is perfect!! love it!!!