Pages

Thursday, August 27, 2009

I missed my blog..



I have been doing a-lot..The most exciting thing is I cut my hair..short..I love it, I feel free and excited and ready to start moving things around. I have been traveling and running in a place that's so pretty and taking lots of fun pictures..I put most of them on flicker.I also started a new on line class..Have you heard of it...Mondo and Beyondo..all I can say is I am dreaming and dreaming big..working hard not to get get caught up in the drama of my own life. I am just trying to understand that I am in an uncertain place in my life...(uhhu..)
but I know what lies ahead will be good...

8 comments:

Todd said...

Hang in there Gloria, we readers are glad to have you back! Lean on your friends, look to the future, all that good stuff. And let me know if there's anything I can do.

Sweet Escape said...

oh my gosh!!!...i love love your hair!!!..I always love your happy spirit!!..you are always happy and upbeat!!! I love it!!!

From the Heart said...

I L-O-V-E it! It is super cute, fits your future changes I cannot wait to see it in person. Love you.

Toni said...

Oh my sweetness ,, it's so darn tootin cute Miss G-Dawg!!! Love it!!! You were already cute ,, but you are even more super cute now!!

Elena Lai Etcheverry said...

it looks super cute!! I love it!

Cierra Buchwald said...

Gloria... i love your hair! it is so you!!! you look great! I love you friend! super big hugs!

Denise N Griff said...

Adorable - like the girl who wears it!

Emily D. said...

I LOVE it Gloria!! You look gorgeous... as always!